What are these tools for?

Hi All,
I am currently in the UK visiting family and have rummaged through some of the stuff I left behind.
I have found a few rover items that I bought years ago (previously owned a 2000 sc from 1991 until 2008) and there are, what I think are rover tools, which I cannot recall what they are for.
Any knowledge appreciated.




Well-Known Member
The bottom two in both pics are the puller to pull the bottom ball joint out of the pillar. The rest just look like drifts.
Thanks for the info.
The drifts are incredibly heavy for their size - probably 2kg for the 6 pieces. Will probably have to leave some of the kids clothes out of the case on the way home so I don’t exceed my weight limit!