What's this groove?

I just spotted the exact same thing, I was going to come on here and ask exact same question, you save me the trouble. Let’s hope someone has an answer, as I’ve never seen one like that before


Active Member
I think this may turn into some sort of conspiracy theory about slightly out of focus photos.

It looks to me like a non-'grooved' wing or a Fake-grooved wing.
What the conspiracy theorists say is a 'groove' is the remains of go faster tape. If you look at the last photo, there is a sharp end on the 'groove', if it was a groove I'd expect to see a shadow, or a distorted reflection. Like the Nasa photos of the 'moon landings', where the shadows were wrong and reflection of a studio lamps in the visors! :eek::eek:

At £25 I may buy it just to find out.... ;)

Look close and see part of the 3 colour groove peeling off. Why aren't there 3 dimensional photographs yet??? Just like in Harry Potter land.