My "Ten foot car"

vaultsman

Well-Known Member
#2
Does you credit....and love the first two shots...so atmospheric in black and white.

Oh...and love the 105E peeking out too! :)

ISTR your thread when you building that garage...looks a real home from home!
 
#3
Cheers. Yes I did a thread about my garage. Doesn't look that empty or tidy now. I'll be making a start on the anglebox once my current rebuild is finished... my 1971 firebird... absolute basket case... :shock:

I was lucky with the pics I turned black and white, there was a 1970s VW camper parked infront of mine. 8)
 

GRTV8

Well-Known Member
#6
ghce said:
V8P6B said:
[/url]

And how it was when purchased...
What a magic photo even with the abundance of custard.

Graeme
Haha Fell in the custard Graeme > you gonna get Stina'd. for sure .

Love what youve done with your P6 Mr V8P6b -, hard not to like a well presented P6 especially when you have done the hard yards to get it looking like that .
 

stina

New Member
#7
Our old Mum always said " if you have nothing nice to say , say nothing " You have only let your self down Graeme . :twisted: :LOL:

Ps your windows look nice and clean Tony :LOL:
 

GRTV8

Well-Known Member
#8
stina said:
Our old Mum always said " if you have nothing nice to say , say nothing " You have only let your self down Graeme . :twisted: :LOL:

You were very gentle Stina
We've got to get on top of these custard throwing P6 pie men .Its soo cool being part of a unique P6 sect. The only order that not all P6 owners can join .
Your Quote > My mum used to say stuff like that to me too and Im a baby boomer on the underside .
Amazing isnt it , 1000's of miles away across oceans and continents and the same sayings pop up . Poss post WW2 sayings , so communications would have been almost non existent .
I grew up with "children should be seen and not heard " - didn't work Ha !
I have a friend from South Africa and she comes out with all manner of sayings that were peculiar to my childhood in NZ as was hers in SA. English is her second language too .
Weird
Gerald
 

quattro

Administrator
Staff member
#10
GRTV8 said:
Amazing isnt it , 1000's of miles away across oceans and continents and the same sayings pop up .
Gerald
Possibly Disney's fault on that one. Wasn't it that rabbit (Thumper?) on Bambi who said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

Gawd I feel old :shock:

Baby Boomer from Dorset :)

Richard
 

GRTV8

Well-Known Member
#11
quattro said:
GRTV8 said:
Amazing isnt it , 1000's of miles away across oceans and continents and the same sayings pop up .
Gerald
Possibly Disney's fault on that one. Wasn't it that rabbit (Thumper?) on Bambi who said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

Gawd I feel old :shock:

Baby Boomer from Dorset :)

Richard
I was shielded from "Bambi" as my parents felt the slaughter of Bambi's mother would be too much for my developing mind . Hope the movie had a happy ending ?
I was bought up on quotes . " if you dont eat your meat ,you cant have any pudding " > I'll have that with custard please Mr Floyd
Gerald
 

quattro

Administrator
Staff member
#12
GRTV8 said:
quattro said:
GRTV8 said:
Amazing isnt it , 1000's of miles away across oceans and continents and the same sayings pop up .
Gerald
Possibly Disney's fault on that one. Wasn't it that rabbit (Thumper?) on Bambi who said, "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all."

Gawd I feel old :shock:

Baby Boomer from Dorset :)

Richard
I was shielded from "Bambi" as my parents felt the slaughter of Bambi's mother would be too much for my developing mind . Hope the movie had a happy ending ?
I was bought up on quotes . " if you dont eat your meat ,you cant have any pudding " > I'll have that with custard please Mr Floyd
Gerald
Me too LOL

HOW CAN YOU HAVE ANY PUDDING IF YOU DON'T EAT YOUR MEAT!!!!

and, "Hey you behind the bike sheds, stand still laddy!" :shock:

So, you couldn't watch Bambi but were allowed to listen to the wall?

Richard
 

ghce

Well-Known Member
#13
Having spent a year on staff at a boarding school I would duly note that when desert time came around at meal times and that were it custard on the alotted day that 2nds if not 3rds were the order of the day for the boarding students with ques being formed that accounted for the majority of the students.

Graeme
 
Top